If I'm violating some twitter policy, sorry 'bout it. Please don't shut down my account.
To make this work for me I used Twitter and Facebook. This is mostly copy and paste except for that one little bit in the middle.
Here ya go:
To connect your Twitter account and your Facebook profile:
- Log in to the Twitter account you want to associate with your Facebook profile.
- Go to your Settings menu's Apps tab.
- Click Connect to Facebook.
- If you are not already logged in to Facebook, then you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login credentials. Enter your credentials and click Log in to sign in to Facebook.
- You will then receive a prompt explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account. In order to continue, you must select “Okay.”
- You will then be prompted to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Retweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to friends by default.
- Click “Okay” to complete the process.
- Your Tweets and Retweets will now post to your profile Facebook wall and your username will be displayed there as well. @Replies will not be posted.
Now sign out of the twitter account you want updating your profile, and sign in to the twitter account you want updating your page.
You can link your profile or Page to your Twitter account so that you can share your Facebook posts on Twitter. To link your accounts, go towww.facebook.com/twitter and follow the on-screen instructions.
After you've linked your profile or Page, you can choose the types of posts (ex: status, photo) that you want to share on Twitter. Go towww.facebook.com/twitter and click Edit Settings below your profile or the Page you linked.
For posts from your profile, only posts that you've shared with Public will be shared on Twitter. Learn how to choose the audience of your posts.
- Now do me a favor and go like and follow all my stuff! The links are above!